You haven’t forgotten, have you? Oh no.
Not to worry. If Mother’s Day just hasn’t appeared on your radar yet, these great gift ideas will take off all that last-minute stress!
1) The classic gift would, of course, be flowers. No surprise there, yet somehow it’s still always nice to receive a bouquet of delicate roses. Your mom will appreciate these, no matter what.
2) A book from her favorite author. You know she likes it. You know she’ll use it. So go for it!
3) A new phone. Well, this one depends on how old your mom is. If she’s somewhat tech savvy and likes to keep up to date with technology, a new phone will be a winner!
4) Makeup. A new Chanel lipstick or shimmery eyeshadow compact will be a great present that any makeup addict would appreciate.
5) A designer watch. You know she’ll absolutely, no-question, love, love, love a gorgeous new watch. And she’ll think of you everyday when she wears it! A watch is such a great investment and a really wonderful gift. Get a great deal on any watch at Watches & Beyond.
6) Last of all, if you’re really short on cash and even flowers sounds like a no-can-do, why not opt for making her breakfast in bed? Who doesn’t love being pampered anyway? Happy Mothers’ Day